A Stroll around Dunster


As you read in my previous post I went away last weekend, I fell in love with Dunster, a beautiful little town in the country side that had the most stunning houses and lovely independent shops.One of my favourite was an open art studio and gallery of artist David Deakins, an oil painter that works with palette knives to create paintings of boats and buildings, he works in really bright and bold colours and gradually builds it all up on the wooden canvas, we were lucky enough to see a painting in action which was great, he even let me take a few pictures. We also picked up some yummy fudge from an old fashioned sweet shop, I chose chocolate honeycomb and chocolate explosion which was a mixture of fruit and nut.

If I needed any more convincing that I am destined for country living then I certainly went to the right place.
















No comments

Post a Comment

© W.M.C
Design:Maira Gall.