Born Again Masque Kevin Murphy


Once a week I like to give my hair some sort of intense pampering treatment, I use heat on my hair pretty much everyday and although I religiously use heat protect sprays it can take it's toll. Recently I have been using the Kevin Murphy Born Again Masque, an ultra intense, rich masque designed to deeply penetrate the hair shaft providing nutrition, nourishment and fortifying the hair molecules.   

I apply this after using a detoxifying shampoo and massage it into my scalp right down to the ends of my hair, it says to leave for ten minutes so if you are having a real pamper session this is when you can pop the face mask on, lie back and relax. After washing this off, my hair feels a lot more nourished and I can really see a difference after blow drying.

I really recommend using this once a week for a little hair resurrection. Will you be adding Kevin Murphy's Born Again Masque into your pamper routine?

Available in Part One Boutique Hair Salon

No comments

Post a Comment

© W.M.C
Design:Maira Gall.