You Can Find Me in the Lanes.....


Once again I've taken far too many photos and can't seem to cut any out of this post! As I mentioned in my post about Brighton I did a fair bit of shopping in the famous Lanes recently... 







The North Laines are full of lovely Vintage thrift stores if that kinda stuff is your cuppa tea, Snoopers Paradise is a haven for gorgeous pieces of Jewellery, clothing, and all sorts of beautifully restored furniture. I could really spend hours in here, my favourite part being the painted stairs (I will recreate this one day)






£5 for a Hawaiian shirt!! How are more men not rocking this amazing look!



Stunning decorations all over the place at Snoopers Attic and just look at this magical staircase.....









The wonderful Beyond Retro where I purchased a lovely Vintage floral playsuit and a pretty flower crown to add to my ever growing collection. This place is just perfect... I always find something that I want to take home with me, the selection of men and women's clothes, shoes, bags etc is huge. The prices are really good as well.



 I think I need to start saving again for my next trip!!

Danielle

No comments

Post a Comment

© W.M.C
Design:Maira Gall.