Under £5 Beauty Buys


£5 doesn’t get you much especially when it comes to beauty products I think I have found some real gems that all retail at £4.99 leaving you a bit of change! First up is a product that I loved so much I used it up and just had to re-purchase a new one! Botanics Rosewater Toning Spritz is 100% organic and claims to cleanse impurities and leave your face feeling refreshed, well it certainly does that, I use this product after cleansing to get rid of any last scraps of make-up that may have got left behind, the smell is so fresh and it leaves my skin feeling clean and soft all ready for a blob of moisturiser! Vaseline Spray & Go New Body Moisturiser Aloe Fresh is the perfect moisturiser, it doesn’t leave you with that sticky can’t get dressed feeling, you spray over your body, rub in and it is instantly absorbed. It leaves your skin feeling so soft!


Up next is the L’Oreal New Skin Perfection 3 in 1 Purifying Micellar Solution , Being a fan of Bioderma Micellar Water I was interested to try L’Oreal version as it is quite abit cheaper, at £4.99 it comes in under our £5 budget! It claims to dissolve make-up, unclog pores, remove impurities, and tone and soothe skin. Like Bioderma you use with a cotton pad and sweep across the face without needing to rub and make-up comes right off!! This product is suitable for sensitive skin as well which is a plus. I hope more brands catch on the this Micellar water/solution craze, I like it!


Love Danielle

No comments

Post a Comment

© W.M.C
Design:Maira Gall.