False Lash Effect - Max Factor


I have been wanting a new mascara for a while now and after reading countless reviews I decided to go with the Max Factor False Lash Effect Waterproof Mascara after reading Anna's Mascara post on Vivianna Does Makeup 

Anna recommended this as a replacement for the well loved L'Oreal Telescopic Waterproof Mascara, at first I was slightly put off by the brush. The difference in size between these two waterproof mascara brushes is enormous, the L'Oreal brush in tiny in comparison.  Having said that however I have been a lot less clumsy with this brush than I thought I would be. This mascara gives a natural look to my lashes, with none of that clumpy nonsense. It also holds a curl really well if I use my Shu Uemura curlers.

All in all I think I have managed to find a good replacement mascara that still gives me a natural and full look.

Have you tried this mascara yet?


No comments

Post a Comment

© W.M.C
Design:Maira Gall.