Glossy Box High Flyers Edition - August


For the first time ever I actually love all the products in my recent GlossyBox. The High Flyers box is for the girl on the go filled with products from around the world from America to Sweden. Up first is the Urban Veda Purifying Day Cream, Urban Veda is a brand new skincare range based on the idea of using nature to live a healthier and more balanced lifestyle. This day cream has been formulated to naturally combat pollution, great if you live in the city. I apply this to my skin before foundation and it leaves my skin feeling fresh and moisturised.

I also really like the Emite Make Up Eyelash Curlers, these babies promise not to touch your make up base and they still allow you to get really close to the lash line. Glossy Box CEO Rachel Kavanagh says to gently heat your eyelash curler with your hairdryer for a long lasting curl.

The U.K's offering to the box is the Jelly Pong Pong 2-in-1 eye crayon which can be used as eyeliner or as a shadow, I received it in the colour black and I can really see myself getting a lot of use out of this one! The TRESemme 60 seconds treatment is definitely something I will be purchasing, I used this and focused it on the ends of my hair to banish dryness, and it really works, for £1.49 per treatment there is no excuse not to treat your hair once in a while. Last up is the Oceane Make up remover pen, now sometimes my make up application skills can be a little sloppy so this really comes in handy, especially when applying liquid eyeliner.


Are you a Glossy Box subscriber? What was your favourite product?



No comments

Post a Comment

© W.M.C
Design:Maira Gall.