Aqua Violet Beetle Juice


During this weeks pamper session I gave myself a manicure, I always go for the same kind of colours but this week I went for something different. I chose Models Own Aqua Violet Beetle Juice which is a gorgeous iridescent bluey purple, it kind of reminds me of butterfly wings.  I have had this polish in my stash for ages but haven't really worn it before now. One coat of this gives a nice sheen to your nails and two coats makes it opaque.

As usual I used my Sally Hansen Double Duty base coat and my Seche quick dry top coat, I also used my Planet Spa Japanese Sake and Rice hand cream which leaves my hands feeling lovely and soft, this can also be used for feet as well if you are planning on doing a manicure and a pedicure.

 What is your favourite nail polish?





No comments

Post a Comment

© W.M.C
Design:Maira Gall.