Raspberry and Basil Infused Lemonade


If you follow my blog you will know that not long ago I went fruit picking, I did get slightly carried away on the raspberry front though and had far too many for eating so I decided to get a little creative and whip up a delicious summer beverage. You could easily do this with shop bought lemonade or you could make a homemade one with sugar, water and lemons. All you need in raspberries and basil. Crush your raspberries slightly and add all ingredients together in a bottle. Your lemonade will soon turn into a beautiful bright pink liquid that tastes incredible, the basil adds a lovely flavour. I found it wasn't as fizzy as normal lemonade, and poured over ice it made more of a refreshing summer drink.

Will you be trying this out?



No comments

Post a Comment

© W.M.C
Design:Maira Gall.