The Everyday Face


Once in a while I get stuck in a make up rut where I only wear the same few products, this is either due to sheer laziness or it means I have found some amazing products that I simply cannot live without, and with this weeks everyday face it is the latter. For a normal working day I like to keep things to a minimum, meaning a light base, a hint of natural colour on cheeks and lips and a little eye definition with mascara.

I have been using the Garnier Miracle Skin Perfector BB Cream in medium, this gives a lovely light coverage and evens out any bits of uneven skin tone, alongside the BB cream I have been loving Rimmel's Wake Me Up concealer, this is perfect for covering up dark circles under the eyes. For a hint of colour on my cheeks I have been reaching for Bourjois Cream Blush in Healthy Glow, really lovely subtle and wearable everyday colour. For lips I have been using my YSL lipstick in the shade Golden Melon, a gorgeous shimmery coral colour that has a satin finish. Finally to add some eye definition I have been using Max Factor's False Lash Effect Mascara which gives a really natural fluttery look to my lashes. I am really liking this product combination at the moment. Most of the products mentioned have full reviews already on my blog which I will link below -

Max Factor Mascara
Garnier BB Cream
YSL Golden Melon Lipstick 
Bourjois Cream Blush

What are your current everyday face must haves?

 



No comments

Post a Comment

© W.M.C
Design:Maira Gall.