YSL Golden Melon Lipstick


No beauty product gets me more excited than a YSL lipstick, I love the high end packaging, it just screams luxury and sophistication. After having lusted after one for ages I finally succumbed to temptation and picked one up. Once I decided I wanted one, then I had to choose a shade, as you can imagine this took me a while. Any one who has a YSL lipstick will know they are all pretty irresistible so whittling it down to a single lipstick is hard! 

However I did finally choose Golden Melon from the Rouge Pur Couture Vintage collection, these lipsticks are really creamy in texture and give a long lasting full coverage satin finish. It also contains SPF 15, I never really think about protection for my lips - slaps wrists - so it is nice that YSL have thought about it. The colour itself it a pale coral colour with flecks of golden shimmer running through it, it is such a pretty summertime shade. The quality of this lipstick is wonderful, I really can't recommend it enough. 

£23.50 





1 comment

  1. That is a beautiful color and I absolutely agree, YSL does scream luxury. :)
    thegoldencrystals.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

© W.M.C
Design:Maira Gall.