Saturday Catch Up


This week has been a bit of a quite one for me, I've had a few extra days off work which have been nice, I was also a little poorly hence the pretty flowers. A gorgeous Antique shop has opened up really close to where I work so I have been helping out there a bit, the shop is called Encore and it has some really lovely pieces, I actually just purchased the chair pictured which I can't wait to start using. Talking of work how stunning is the Emerald and Diamond teardrop cluster ring we recently got in at the Jewellers, such a beautiful colour. Luca and I have been getting experimental in the kitchen with homemade carrot soup and sweet potato Shepherd's pie, let me know if you would like the recipes.

What have you lovely lot been up to this week?

Don't forget to follow me on Instagram www.instagram.com/daniellesully


No comments

Post a Comment

© W.M.C
Design:Maira Gall.