Currently Adoring: Gelly Hi Shine Lacquers


I have a fair few Barry M nail polishes, I think as a brand they offer incredible value for money when compared with other companies on the market and their wide shade range is wonderful. My most recent additions to my Barry M collection are from the Gelly Hi-Shine range. I picked up the shades Lychee - a lovely neutral shade that really suits my skin tone, Blueberry - a bright icy pale blue that really pops, Pomegranate - a deep warm red, similar to their Raspberry hue but a little deeper, and finally Blue Plum - my favourite of the bunch, it's a real dark, deep blue, this is such a classic nail colour.

I find these lacquers last really well on my nails if I use a top coat, my only issue is the brush, I just wish it was wider and flatter. Other than that though I really can't find any complaints about these polishes, and as for the name 'Gelly Hi-Shine' I can say it really does look like a gel manicure with a lovely shiny finish.

Have you picked up anything from Barry M recently?



1 comment

  1. It's ridiculous how great all of these colors are. And perfect for autumn!
    thegoldencrystals.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

© W.M.C
Design:Maira Gall.