Think Pink - Favourite Lacquers


There is something so lovely about a perfectly manicured set of pink nails, now I can be a little set in my neutral ways when it comes to nail polish but here is a few of my girly favourites for when I feel I need some pink in my life. First up is my first ever O.P.I purchase Strawberry Margarita, it is a beautiful bold true pink that applies like a dream, this is still my favourite O.P.I polish.

From Barry M I love the Gelly Hi-Shine in Pomegranate, technically not a pink but it is very similar to Raspberry so it is more of a grown up girly statement, another not really pink is Peach Melba, this looks lovely with a nice tan. Now I know your thinking the pale whitish Essie shade pictured does not look pink but Ballet Slippers has a very subtle baby pink hue, this needs around three coats to make it opaque but I promise you the colour is worth the hassle. And finally my newest lacquer in my collection Essie's Muchi Muchi, I mean have you seen a more stunning pink shade, this just looks like strawberry milkshake on the nails, and if your going for the pastel trend (think Burberry S/S 14) then this shade is for you.

What's your favoutite pink hue?




No comments

Post a Comment

© W.M.C
Design:Maira Gall.