Burt's Bees Trio


Whilst wondering the aisles of Boots the other day I came across the Burt's Bees section, I have heard alot of great things about this brand so I picked up this trio as I thought it would be a great introduction into the types of products they have. Plus it came in a sweet little tin so I just had to have it. Burt's Bees products are 100% natural so I couldn't wait to start using them. I purchased the Hand Salve which is an intensive balm that moisturises and treats rough and dry hands, this smells lovely and really does the trick. The trio also includes the traditional Burt's Bees Beeswax Lipbalm, this contains almond oil and emollient lanolin which help to care for dry and cracked lips which is something I definitely suffer with during the colder months so this will come in useful this winter. My favorite of the three products has to be the Lemon Cuticle Cream which contains beeswax, sweet almond oil and lemon oil, all which help to keep those cuticles looking in top tip condition. To use this I just rub it into my nail bed pushing the cuticles back at the same time.

This is the perfect little set for a gift or if you just fancy treating yourself. What do you think of Burt's Bees products?


No comments

Post a Comment

© W.M.C
Design:Maira Gall.