The Accessory: The Floral Crown


They were big last summer and they have been even more prominent this time around, flower headpieces are a real ode to the 60's with their hippy vibe, so when it came to Carnival time this year I dug out my little collection. I much prefer the more delicate ones I have, I picked most of these up from a street seller in Brighton, the high street shops are loving this trend too, my large red and pink flower crown is from Topshop would you believe!

For the carnival I settled on my newest purchase from Beyond Retro which has a real bridal look to it with all the pearls and pretty pastel purple shades, It was actually priced wrong and I ended up paying only £1!! After a little alteration it was Notting Hill ready! If you fancy making your own you could always check out the Nouvelle Daily website, they recently did a brilliant tutorial for a white rose floral crown.



What's your favourite accessory trend right now?

No comments

Post a Comment

© W.M.C
Design:Maira Gall.