Currently Adoring: Cream Blush


I have been lusting after these little cream blush pots from Bourjois for what seems like ages so I finally picked one up the other day, I wanted all four colours, but being sensible I chose the most wearable shade 'Healthy Glow' 02. If I were to sum up what I wanted from a blush product I would probably say a healthy glow so I knew I was onto a winner already. This is a cream to powder formula, I love cream blushes, they are so lovely to apply and Bourjois' offering is no expection.

I apply this with my finger and then blend using the Real Techniques stippling brush or the expert face brush, both work really well with this product, the blush melts into the skin giving a flawless finish. 'Healthy Glow' is a really natural shade, it is a subtle coral that isn't too red or too orange. I also like the look of 'Rose Tender' which is a soft natural pink.

Have you picked up one of these little cream blushes?

 

No comments

Post a Comment

© W.M.C
Design:Maira Gall.