The Bathroom Cupboard


I thought I would give you a sneak peak into my bathroom cupboard to see what products I keep handy for my daily skincare routine. My skincare products are always on rotation but at this point in time this is pretty much what I have been using. I have already reviewed a few of these products like the Botanics Rosewater Toner and the L'Oreal Micellar Solution and you can find those reviews here on my blog.

Today I am going to talk about a few skincare saviors that I can't live without, to start with it's the Simply Essentials Make-up Remover by Garnier If I have been wearing my L'Oreal Telescopic waterproof mascara then nothing can make it budge like this, with other removers I have to rub and scrub to get it off but with this one I just apply a small dap to a cotton pad and press down onto my eyelashes and its gone!! The consistency of this product is abit like oil (you have to shake it to blend the liquid) I prefer to use this just for eye make-up so I stick to a cleanser to remove foundation etc, I either like to use The Body Shop Aloe Vera Calming Facial Cleanser or the Botanics All Bright Gentle Cleanser, both have a lotion consistency and work in the same way. Apply with a cotton pad and wash away along with your make-up, if I had to pick one I would go with Botanics just because I love the smell.

Also one of my favourites is the This Works Perfect Look Skin Miracle, this does everything, it hydrates, moisturises and covers slight imperfections as it has a slight tint to it, I wear this alone as a tinted moisturiser or as a primer under foundation if I need a little more coverage.

I'm thinking of doing a make-up inspired post about looks I am currently loving or my daily make-up routine... let me know what you think!

Love Danielle






No comments

Post a Comment

© W.M.C
Design:Maira Gall.