Vichy Dermablend Foundation

I love trying new foundations, so I have sampled a fair few in my time. The Vichy skincare range is so lovely and when I found out they also did foundations I was really excited to try it. I picked up the Vichy Dermablend Fluid Corrective Foundation in the shade Nude (25). You really do only need a little bit of this as a little goes along way, for me I find it to be quite full coverage, it conceals any redness and sorts out uneven skin texture leaving a satin finish to my skin. I apply this using my Real Techniques buffing brush, and really work it into my skin.

This foundation is my go to for a night out as it isn't too dewy as long as I use a little finishing powder and it gives a really flawless finish. The foundation itself claims to last 16 hours but after wearing it to work a few times I'm not so sure I can say it lives up to those claims, it tends to get a little oily around my T-zone, nothing that a little powder can't sort out though. It also contains SFP 20, so that's great if your planning to wear this in the day time.

For such a good quality foundation I find the price to be really cheap, at £15.50 for 30ml at boots it really is a bargain.

You can also purchase it online here.

1 comment

  1. Hey! I love your blog it is brilliant! :)

    I have nominated you for a Liebster Award on my blog:
    http://www.beautrina.blogspot.co.uk/2013/08/the-liebster-award.html

    Katrina xx

    ReplyDelete

© W.M.C
Design:Maira Gall.