Aloe Soothing Day and Night Cream


The Body shops Aloe Vera range is gorgeous, and the day and night creams are no exception. I have quite sensitive skin and am prone to a little redness if I use certain products so seeing 'for sensitive skin' on a label makes me very happy. I am a firm believer in moisturising both day and night to keep my skin looking nice and healthy.

I purchased the Aloe Soothing Day and Night creams a while ago now so they are certainly well tested, both are a very rich and creamy texture and when applied to the skin it skins in really well, the day cream is light and is great for applying after cleansing and before make up, keeping the skin hydrated all day. The night cream is a lot more intensive and really helps to restore the skins radiant glow, I apply this at the end of my bed time routine so it has all night to work its magic.

They come in 50ml pots and have lasted me a long while, I also think they are great value for money, the day cream is £10.00 and the night cream is £11.00. There is a whole Aloe Vera range available at The Body Shop so if you have sensitive skin then I really recommend taking a look at the website here.














3 comments

  1. Wonderful post...I like your pretty blog.^^
    Maybe follow each other on bloglovin?
    Let me know follow you then back.
    Lovely greets Nessa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, will do. Make sure you follow my blog on bloglovin and not my personal account xx

      Delete
  2. The best procedure on the best way to capitalize all over cream is to open up the pours to purify them. Steaming is a genuine model. You need to chemical first, before you do that. All the caught oil and soil will be taken out if your pores are purified and steamed. This makes the face cream simpler to retain.
    face creams

    ReplyDelete

© W.M.C
Design:Maira Gall.