On The Go Make Up Essentials

You know the feeling.. You have gone to work in a hurry, overslept, or just completely forgotten to do your make up, which may be ok with you but then you realize you have a lunch date and are looking a bit worse for wear? No fear.. the back up supplies are here!

Now we don't need to go overboard here, we want something that says natural and fresh so I am starting by a good brow tidy up, for this I use the Barry M Clear Mascara and Eyebrow Definer, this is great for neatening up those face framers. Looking tired? Try the Maybelline Instant Anti Age The Eraser Eye concealer, this brightens the eye area and covers any dark circles, it also doesn't sit in any of those little fine lines. This can also be used to conceal any redness or blemishes.

The next step is a little bronzing powder and my weapon of choice is of course the Nars Laguna powder, which gives a nice natural contour and warms up the skin tone. Need a little powder to banish un-wanted shine? I turn to the Ben Nye Luxury Powder in Banana, I find this is very light and not at all cakey if I apply it with the Real Techniques powder brush. Finally I apply the Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain in Rendezvous for a 'my lips but better' shade.

Now you can fully enjoy that lunch date knowing you look great!

What are your touch up make up staples?


No comments

Post a Comment

© W.M.C
Design:Maira Gall.