Summer Holiday

As you may have noticed I haven’t blogged for a little while now, the reason being I have been on holiday! Luca and I popped on an plane to Spain (… see the little rhyming thing I did there)


We flew to Murcia in the South East of Spain, I haven’t been on a plane since before I can remember so for me it felt like a whole new experience. Where we stayed was really Spanish with not many tourists at all which was great! We went to the beaches everyday, ate tapas and drank tons of water ( it was HOT!!)

Our favourite beach by far was Calblanque, it is a nature reserve so there are no buildings, restaurants or bars, it is perfectly untouched. The sand is so golden and soft and the crystal clear water was beautiful. I cannot wait to go back!
Love Danielle

No comments

Post a Comment

© W.M.C
Design:Maira Gall.