Summer Style

Summer Style



Jean shorts / Topshop / Topshop / Zara stone jewellery / Zara chain necklace / Forever 21 woven headband

As the weather has been pretty good for a British Summer (apart from a storm or two) recently I have felt the need to dig out my Vintage Levi cut offs and purchase a few cooler ensembles. I have been loving the cami with little shorts or skirts for casual or jeans and heels in the evenings. These Topshop cami's retail at £18 each, the fit is loose and flowing and the fabric drapes really nicely.   

I have also been trying to inject a little more colour into my outfits to give a more summery feel, Zara and Forever 21 are great for accessories this season like this lovely blue rosebud headband. 

What's your summer style inspiration?

Danielle

No comments

Post a Comment

© W.M.C
Design:Maira Gall.