Everyday Face


Just thought I would do a little post about the make-up that makes the cut for the 'Everyday Face'. I work five days a week and don't get home until after six so long lasting make-up is a must for me. I also go the gym after work and don't want to look too done up so this is a pretty basic "no make up" look.

For my base I start with Revlon's Nearly Naked Foundation in the shade natural beige, I apply this with my fingers and the Real Techniques Buffing brush for a my skin but better finish. This foundation is low to medium coverage and it is buildable. It evens out my skin tone nicely. If I am looking particularly tired then I like to use Rimmel's Wake Me Up Concealer which I find illuminates my under eyes and makes me look alot more human.

I like to fill my eyebrows in a little with the HD Brows palette using the shade Rich Brown, I find a stronger eyebrow look really suits me and helps to frame my face, on the lashes I just put a few slicks of the L'Oreal Telescopic Waterproof Mascara to make my eyes look bigger.

For contouring I love Nars Laguna Bronzer in the hollows of my cheeks, the colour of this product is perfect for intensifying the cheekbone area, it isn't too sparkly like other bronzers I have tried either. For that fresh awake look I think blusher is a must, like Kate from gh0stparties.com I apply this to the top of my cheekbones as opposed to the apples as it suits my face shape more. For an everyday blusher I am currently using Revlon's Baby Stick Lip and Cheek Tint in the shade Pink Passion and I apply this using the Real Techniques Stippling Brush.

To finish off the look I use Revlon's Balm Stain Just Bitten Kissable in the colour Rendezvous which is a peachy pink with a slight sheen, this product was also featured in my top lip products post 'On The Lips'.
This look takes only a few minutes to apply and it sticks around all day.

What's your daily make-up routine?

Danielle

No comments

Post a Comment

© W.M.C
Design:Maira Gall.