Lust List Beauty Edition

Lust List Beauty Edition



This weeks Lust List has a Beauty theme, these are a few products that I feel I need at the moment. 

1. Up first is a product I actually already have, it is the Giorgio Armani Luminous Silk Foundation. I have this in shade 4 which is a little too pale for me at the moment as it is Summer so I am hoping to get a more suitable shade. This foundation is perfect for a night out on the town as it doesn't contain any SPF which causes that flashback white face. The creates such a flawless finish on the skin that isn't too matte and looks very natural. It's quite pricey at £34 but I would say the price is really reflected in the quality of the product.

2. Next is this perfect pink number from Nars. It is a Matte lip pencil in the colour Roman Holiday. I have been looking for a nice wearable pink shade that isn't too sheer, and according to Nars these lip crayons are very creamy, long lasting and are very vivid in colour. £17.50.

3. Bumble & Bumble Surf Spray has forever been on my wish list I should just buy it already!! Messy, lived in, undone, beach waves is the easiest look to wear, so salt spray is a constant in my hair routine. I have heard so many amazing reviews about this one! £21.50.

4. Essie's Mint Candy Apple is a firm favourite of many bloggers but I just haven't got round to purchasing it. However now I have used up all my other minty hues I've come to the decision I too must have this. £7.99.

5. I'm not very experimental when it comes to concealer, Collection 2000 and I have been going steady for quite some time now but I can't help wanting to cheat with this creamy concealer offering from Bobbi Brown. £18.50. 

Danielle

No comments

Post a Comment

© W.M.C
Design:Maira Gall.