Seaside Splash July Glossy Box




I know... I'm a little behind with the Glossy Box post, since cancelling my subscription at the beginning of the year I have really been missing my monthly beauty box, so I decided to re-subscribe and with a two for one box offer how could I not? 

A few days ago I received the July box and the August box and now I have had a day or two to really use my new products I thought I would show you what I got. The seaside splash box just screams summertime, full with goodies to 'help transform you into the ultimate beach babe.'

My favourite of the bunch is definitely the Bamboo Style Boho Waves Tousled texture Mist, as I may have mentioned before messy holiday hair is by far my favorite look so I was really excited to add a new product to my stash. This gives my hair volume, texture and gives it a healthy shine. Another product great for the warmer months is the Anatomicals Spray Misty for Me Facial Spritz, suitable for all skin types, this helps to refresh and re-hydrate my skin, it smells lovely too! I can't wait to try the Essie Sleek Sticks, I love the design on these and they sound simple enough to apply. 

What was your favourite product in July's Glossy Box?
www.glossybox.co.uk

 

No comments

Post a Comment

© W.M.C
Design:Maira Gall.