The Face Duo

After getting into the lighter coverage swing of things with the 'You Rebel Tinted Moisturiser' (Review Here)   I decided to try a BB cream, I haven't really read much hype about the Garnier BB Cream Miracle Skin Perfector but it claims to even skin tone, blur lines and imperfections, give a healthy glow, improve hydration, and provide some sun protection with SPF 15 .. that's a lot for one product!

So here is what I thought about the BB cream, it comes out of the tube very thick, almost foundation consistency, however once you start blending this in with your fingers it does feel a lot lighter. I picked up the shade Medium after swatching it in Boots. The colour is perfect for me when I am slightly more tanned. As I said I use my fingers for application as I think a brush isn't really necessary ..... can you tell I am keeping it minimal here?

I find the coverage to be light, it still allows my freckles to show through but it does cover up any redness which is great. I skip my usual moisturiser when I use this as I find it to be very moisturising. Overall I love this new purchase and after wearing it a few times now i can safely say it lasts a full day at work before any touch ups are needed and it really does give that healthy glow to my skin.

Next up is something I didn't think would be appropriate for me as it involves the words Anti Age ... I know what you are thinking, I am only 21 but the Maybelline Instant Anti Age The Eraser Eye perfect and cover is the perfect concealer. It contains Goji berry which cares for the eye area, it covers dark circles and brightens the under eye for a "I definitely got my eight hours sleep last night" look and best of all it doesn't sit in those pesky fine lines like heavier concealers do, I am in love!

A perfect duo made in make up heaven I would say! Have you tried these yet?

Thought I would include a picture of these in action too:)






No comments

Post a Comment

© W.M.C
Design:Maira Gall.